Samstag, 2. Januar 2010

Movie Tipp: Summer´s Moon

They changed the Name of the Movie before he came out . For the release the name was Summers Blood and now Summers Moon- I think that has something to do with New Moon, what do you think?
At the end, the guy was really nice, ok just nice not "really nice" smile... but then...
Ashley showed us how good she can play, I mean she´s not just Alice in Twilight- that is what I want to say-


English Movie English Report

What could I say? First of all, I don´t regret it.
The Story:
In this story its all about a girl names Summer, she´s searching for her father, and so she run away from her mother.
On the road she get a ride into the city, there she met a guy, THE GUY
- If you know what I mean-
He takes her to his home, they sleep with each other, and in the morning, he "changed her plans" like he said.
And then I thing the "real story" begins
I just can say that I like the movie, its a Indie, so you can see the low budget production, but I don´t have problems with that- I kinda like it-
The movie is a short movie, and I think he has the right length- for that kind of movie.

At least the Amazon Link
Kleine Info, ich habe ihn auf english es scheint aber so das die mich ein wenig ärgern möchte, ich dachte er kommt nie auf deutsch raus, ich mein hallo??? Der ist kaum bekannt, man fand ja anfangs nicht mal was auf englisch darüber, und jetzt das hier ahhhhhh!!!!!
XOXO your Bigi


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen